Hello? Is anybody out there?
Gosh its been a long time since I’ve been in this space. It’s now 2 years later we have finally purchased a new computer. I almost don’t even know what to do with it now that it’s here! How do I use a keyboard?
So tell me, friends, what’s new?
Here at our still-non-existant-homestead, we have had a pretty productive year in terms of meeting our goals, and we have added a member to our ever-growing clan.
- Soren Henry was born September 1o, 2016 by natural home birth
- We have almost achieved our out-of-debt status once again, and Joe’s barber school loans are entirely paid off.
- Joe has become an animal trapper (for reasons of offsetting our cost of meat in our grocery budget – wild caught meat is natural and organic)
Since we are in a new year, there are some resolutions I’ve made for myself (though, I’m doing kind of a crappy job accomplishing them so far.
- Lose the baby weight
- Knit more (thats right, MORE)
- Write “thank you” cards (I’m so bad at remembering to do this)
- Improve my handwriting and learn hand lettering
- Become a better time manager
- Become a minimalist
- Incorporate the kids into my tasks and visa versa
- BE MORE PATIENT
But for today, we’re all taking a sick day.