it’s a little far into the year for another blog post, but I’m pretty much out a computer and Joe’s tablet is all I’m able to use for any internet use. It’s not the most convenient medium.
– joe has completed barber school and has a profession now. Exciting times for the Corridoni.
– our apartment is expanded and we are no longer living in the close quarters of a single room for our entire family.
– our family has expanded to 5! Welcome Allistair Gregory!
– we’re starting to get our homesteading act together again. If you ask joe, he’ll tell you how behind we are, but I think we’re much further ahead than any year previous, so I’m optimistic. We already have some of our seeds germinating in flats, chicks, and have bettered our garden plan and strategy. I’m pretty excited about the prospect of a no-till no-water garden. For more info, see http://www.backtoedenfilm.com
– I’ve gone sugar, gluten, and for the sake of the bbaby, dairy free. I’m following the Trim Healthy Mama eating plan, and find that as a result, I’m eating the healthiest I’ve ever eaten in my life. It feels so good!!
– bridget turned 2 at the end of March
I believe that is the major updates from our place! Until next time.