Taking time to reflect on God’s goodness, no matter the circumstances.
Being thankful to God for:
- Piper having slept through the night 3 nights in a row! (praying this will continue to be the norm)
- We are all healing (even Joe…finally).
- Moving into a new decade of my life this weekend (thankful, but not pleased…).
- Being a wife, a mother, a teacher, a keeper of my home.
- My wonderful family.
- New adventures to be had this year (updates as they happen).
- An easy pregnancy, and healthy baby (prayers for more of the same).
1 Thessalonians 5:18 “Give thanks in all circumstances for this is the will of God concerning you
**Concerning my previous post: There will be 3 more parts to Piper’s Story. 1 per week. Stay tuned 😉