Oh, hello 2013. Where did you come from?
Hello often neglected blog. I’ll try to do better in giving you some attention in 2013. I’ll try.
Happy New Year everyone out there. So far this year, our little family has been sick, sick sick.
New Years resolution : to be more faithful to this blog.
Topics to cover in the coming…month or 2
- thoughts leading up to the new baby
- piper’s birth story in hindsight
- my breast feeding story
- more self-sustainability for everyone (bartering, being culturally informed,…)
New features to add
- weekly knitting (so not to make everyone gag all at once)
- monthly knit-a-long
- baby led weening(?)
- posts by Joe (barbering, gardening, primitive skills, hunting…)
- Thursday Thanks
- From the Kitchen
- animal/gardening posts
In other news
- we no longer keep rabbits – they became food for our tummies
- pig butchering is just around the corner (anytime…anytime…)
- I turn 30 this month. Yep. A wife. A mom. 30 and officially can’t pretend to be a kid anymore. *sigh*
YOU give some feedback! What on these lists will keep you coming back for more??