Taking time to reflect on God’s goodness, no matter the circumstances.
Thanking God this week for:
- our pigs being able to drink the milk when the goat gets her hoof in it (along with any milk that’s gone sour).
- morning sickness. Because it’s a sign that the baby is alive and well inside me.
- a book series that have grabbed me this summer – The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare (next book out in March of ’13).
- antique store finds, and favor with the owner!
- farmers markets we hope to be a part of one of these days.
- as always, my truly amazing husband, and adorable daughter.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 “Give thanks in all circumstances for this is the will of God concerning you