1 – our 1st ripening tomato / / 2 – pretty purple potato blossoms / / 3 – summer squash / / 4 – nursing kid / / 5 – goat hugs
Taking time to reflect on God’s goodness, no matter the circumstances.
Thanking God this week for:
- restoring my computer to me!
- the added blessing of a second goat in milk
- fresh raw milk every day and homemade yogurt from said milk
- learning new skills
- the provision of food that is brought forth from the earth whose source isn’t the supermarket
- cheap thrifted finds
- a long afternoon nap for the little one
- keeping me humble when I start to get a little self-righteous
- my husband; without whom, my life would not be what it is. That he works so hard to make a reasonable place for our family and animals and that he challenges me to become more industrious, a harder worker, and a gentler wife, mother and woman.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 “Give thanks in all circumstances for this is the will of God concerning you