Just to let everyone know, I have not left this blog intentionally blank. My computer is dead, as in, not holding a charge. I’ve tried a different cord, and that is not the problem. So, until we can get to Portland to bring our computer to be fixed at the mac store, blogging isn’t happening. Today I am posting from my parents computer which isn’t convenient.
(Thrifted Nine & Co. shoes $6.99 and baby Levis sneaks $1.99.)
Lately we / /
- Have gone visiting Joe’s family in Kansas (photos forthcoming).
- Have gone thrifting, yard-saling, and antiquing (there will be more photos, but see my and Piper’s new shoes!?).
- Are getting ready for a Memorial Day weekend – Friday, Saturday, Monday (we don’t work on Sunday) – yard sale. Please contact me on facebook for an address if you’re interested in coming.
- Are planting herbs and veggies and plotting out my herb garden.
- Are taking care of a teething baby who isn’t feeling or napping well this week.
- Are cleaning, cleaning, cleaning!
So until We get our computer back, sorry for the lack of posting.