Taking time to reflect on God’s goodness, no matter the circumstances.
Thanking God for:
- Piper’s lack of sleeping through the night this week out of nowhere. Don’t know why, but apparently we need to go through it.
- a very active 9 month old who’s getting into everything! It’s actually quite fun if I have nothing to do.
- grocery stores that stay open past 9pm so I can get my shopping done when my husband gets home late.
- sisters who take me out so that I can have some time to myself.
- a mom who is willing to babysit.
- a husband who is a fussy eater, but also not so fussy that he wont eat Ramen when I’m stumped for something to make for dinner. (epic wife fail)
- pain, hurt, sorrow, failure, stress, and things that go wrong because they make us better stronger people.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 “Give thanks in all circumstances for this is the will of God concerning you