Hello. Here are a few updates for you out in Blogland.
1 Last weekend’s SSFE Blog Hop didn’t go so well. Thank you to Inspired for participating. It also seems that no one is interested in giveaways. I just don’t think I have enough of a readership to start introducing fun interactive things just yet. Maybe I will in a year or two.
2. I am running out of inspiration for my weekly Self-Sustainability for Everyone post so…rather than doing one every week, I will do a post here and there in the series as I either think of a topic or actively participate in something I consider to fall into the category. If you, my dear reader, can think of a SSFE topic, please post a blog of your own and link up with Hipster Homesteading and comment about it! I’d love to get inspiration from you!
3. As a filler to take up the space where SSFE used to be, I will try to be more faithful in documenting the different projects I [plan to] undertake. Things such as:
- cleaning and making over my oven
- attempting soapmaking
- joining the ‘no poo’ movement (this has nothing to do with excrement)
- goat & garden progress
- attempting cheesemaking
- knitting, sewing, and embroidery
- book & music reviews
4. Sisters, please check out my other blog, Broken Record Confessions, over the weekend!
Have a great weekend!