Taking time to reflect on God’s goodness, no matter the circumstances.
Giving thanks to God for:
- blessing us with a pregnant goat so that we may start having fresh organic milk (and cheese!) this spring
- the baby taking longer naps and switching to 2 a day
- never having a beer shortage
- providing for our needs even when we don’t know how we can afford them
- the library giving me their coupons!
- the kindness of others
- the earth, plants, and animals that give us what our bodies need to sustain our lives
- walks, warmth, and sunshine which get us out of our winter funk
1 Thessalonians 5:18 “Give thanks in all circumstances for this is the will of God concerning you