Taking time to reflect on God’s goodness, no matter the circumstances.
I’m thankful for:
- Thunder showers in the early morning, with sunshine before Joe has to leave for work.
- Joe having a job today.
- A husband who reads the Bible with me.
- Having food, shelter and clothing, even if it’s not the ideal food, shelter, and/or clothing.
- Loving and generous parents.
- Discomfort, because it means there is a healthy life being formed.
- Being trusted to raise a precious little life.
- An apartment being built specifically for us.
- Friends and family who give their time.
- People who pray.
- My church family.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 “Give thanks in all circumstances for this is the will of God concerning you.”